- Output for git.master
- bool(true) int(1) bool(true) bool(true) bool(false) string(40) "11bc9a0814014e1df6aa2a3ee70e46537a3ce6c9" string(40) "77ba9cd915c8e359d9733edcfe9c61e5aca92afb"
- Output for git.master_jit
- bool(true) int(1) bool(true) bool(false) string(0) "" string(40) "11bc9a0814014e1df6aa2a3ee70e46537a3ce6c9" string(40) "77ba9cd915c8e359d9733edcfe9c61e5aca92afb"
This tab shows result from various feature-branches currently under review by the php developers. Contact me to have additional branches featured.
Once feature-branches are merged or declined, they are no longer available. Their functionality (when merged) can be viewed from the main output page
- 2020-12-04 Enumerations - included in PHP 8.1
- 2018-06-15 Typed Properties v2 - implemented in PHP 7.4
- 2016-08-12 Object typehint - included in PHP 7.2
- 2016-08-14 Arrow functions - withdrawn
- 2016-05-29 array_change_keys() - withdrawn
- 2016-04-19 Lexical scope support for anonymous classes - suspended
- 2016-04-17 Functional Interfaces - declined
- 2016-03-16 Typed Properties - superseded in favor of Typed Properties 2.0
- 2015-08-27 Callable Prototypes - declined
- 2015-05-01 Short Closures - declined / withdrawn in favor of Arrow Functions
- 2015-02-18 Scalar type hints v5 - included in PHP 7
- 2015-02-14 Union Types - declined
- 2013-09-22 Anonymous classes - included in PHP 7