Shows result from various feature-branches currently under review from the php developers. Contact me to have additional branches featured.
- Output for branch master
- string(4) "NVMA" string(10) "6281419893" string(64) "gCAVKo8LS53eIWgdhODlUWlwrIh1ls6h8S7wCqlswzEYz8WLfazkTkydFdSx3mvR"
- Output for branch master_jit
- string(4) "MGEE" string(10) "6632753958" string(64) "erKvEqYr1qVPZSTbU3I66jVETKVpq5Mnr69JfzU1hvDGtVoIcxyZCwDLiiudpsc3"
Once feature-branches are merged or declined, they are no longer available. Their functionality (when merged) can be viewed from the main output page
- array_change_keys() - withdrawn
- Object typehint - included in PHP 7.2
- Arrow functions - withdrawn
- Typed Properties v2 - superseded by another RFC implemented in PHP 7.4
- Lexical scope suport for anonymous classes - suspended
- Typed Properties - declined
- Union Types - declined
- Callable Prototypes - declined
- Short Closures - declined / withdrawn in favor of Arrow Functions
- Function Interfaces - declined
- Scalar type hints v5 - included in PHP 7
- Anonymous classes - included in PHP 7